FRESH DOUGH FACILITY PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE
PANERA FRESH DOUGH FACILITY PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE
Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself and reach your goals? If so, then Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and help you succeed—every day, in every way. Come join the fun!
Make the dough that makes Panera famous.
We’re not just Panera, we’re Panera Bread—and it’s the Production Associates at our Fresh Dough Facilities who keep our 2,100 bakery-cafes stocked with the delicious bagels and fresh breads we’re known for. Help us create the dough that’s the heart and soul of Panera.
As a Production Associate at Panera’s Fresh Dough Facility, your job is to:
- Help make the fresh dough that’s used to bake Panera’s bread and pastries each day.
- Maintain Panera’s high standards for flavor and quality, using 100% real ingredients.
- Follow rigorous procedures to ensure consistently delicious products.
- Ensure a safe, clean working environment that follows the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practice regulations.
- Operate a variety of food-manufacturing equipment, including mixers, molders, dishwashers, and more.
- Perform stocking, cleaning, and sanitation tasks as needed.
- Help build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and Trust.
- Step in and support your manager and team.
Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you’ll thrive on our team.
This job is for you if:
- You love working with food.
- You like the sense of accomplishment that comes from completing a job well done each day.
- You want to help make the signature products of a beloved brand.
- You want to work in a modern, temperature-controlled manufacturing facility.
- You enjoy both working alone and with a team.
- You’re a self-starter who can meet goals with limited supervision.
- You have excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- You want to partner with a fun, energized team that can work hard and laugh often.
- You’re committed to food safety and health safety.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Successful employment experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to work independently while performing a variety of production tasks
- Preferred: Prior experience working in a manufacturing setting that had an emphasis on quality, process control, and safety
You must meet these requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Food manufacturing experience
- Able to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs
You must meet the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Able to manipulate equipment utilizing manual dexterity
- Able to stand, walk, squat, and sit for long periods of time
- Able to understand written and verbal instructions
- Able to push and lift items with varying degrees of weight. (Occasional pushing of cabinets up to 400 pounds with or without assistance is required.)
- Able to perform repetitive motions with upper extremities.
- Please note that the work environment requires a tolerance to variations in temperature and involves wet conditions in the dishwashing area, exposure to food products, and the use of manufacturing equipment that includes a variety of controls and mechanisms.
- Competitive pay
- Skills and training to reach your potential
- Paid time off for full-time team members
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match available
Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of dough and a thousand possibilities.
Get ready to rise.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action Employer