Practice Director, Talent Management & Search with Collaborative Strategies
Do you have a passion for helping companies find and develop outstanding talent?
Are you entrepreneurial, and excited by the opportunity to expand a practice with one of St. Louis’ most respected management consultancies?
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment?
If so, we want to meet you!
Collaborative Strategies, Inc. (CSI) is a St. Louis-based management consultancy serving entrepreneurial for-profit and not-for-profit businesses since 1983. Entrepreneurs in nearly 50 industries seek CSI’s assistance in defining and achieving their long-range goals. Talent Management is our newest practice area, and a perfect complement to our strategic planning and executive search capabilities. We are seeking an entrepreneurial leader to both run client projects and build our practice.
To learn more about the firm, please visit http://www.getcollaborative.com.
Reporting to the President, key responsibilities include:
Practice Leadership - Create and maintain productive, on-going relationships with key decision-makers and senior executives at prospective and existing client organizations. Take a leadership role in growing awareness of CSI’s talent management practice in the St. Louis community. Lead marketing meetings with prospective clients. Be accountable for practice results.
Lead Talent-Related Projects – Collaborate with clients to scope and deliver talent-related projects. The most common projects involve organization design, performance management design, 9-Box planning, training development, coaching, compensation philosophy and succession. On other assignments you might serve as a fractional in-house head of HR.
Executive Search – Executive Search is part of CSI’s Talent Management practice. In our unique methodology we work side-by-side with clients consultatively throughout the entire engagement. We become an extension of their team. Clients frequently tell us our ability to understand their culture sets CSI apart and meaningfully improves the quality of candidates we present. The Director will have overall responsibility for Executive Search, including adapting our approach as the industry evolves. The Director will also lead certain high-profile search assignments.
Practice Development – Work with CSI’s partners in developing new talent-oriented service offerings that enable our clients to develop and retain outstanding teams. These services will complement CSI’s search and planning offerings.
- At least seven years of experience in a position developing a combination of these skills:
- Talent management, development and/or planning
- Organizational design skills
- Employee recruiting and assessment skills
- Undergraduate degree is required. Masters in a relevant subject area (MBA, Human Resources, Psychology, etc.) is preferred.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, unstructured environment with minimal supervision.
- Must be client-oriented and responsive with a high sense of urgency. Must enjoy meeting new people, building relationships and making connections.
- Extremely strong written and oral communication skills.
- Confident and professional demeanor balanced by evidence of empathy. Must have a command presence.
Ready to Apply?
If you are qualified and interested, let’s talk! Take the next step and apply on-line at getcollaborative.com/careers. All resume submissions will be treated as confidential.
Equal Opportunity Employer