We are seeking a full-service line cook to prepare food according to the Executive Chef's instructions. The line cook will assist the Executive and Sous Chef with daily tasks. We are looking for someone who can play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
· Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
· Preparing food for service (e.g., chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
· Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
· Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
· Answer, report, and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions.
· Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
· Stock inventory appropriately.
· Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion.
· Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
· Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
· Physical ability to lift 50 lbs. multiple times throughout your shifts, including inventory stocking.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of a Cheerful Outlook, Professionalism, Teamwork and Hospitality.