EFM Shared Services Representative - Leaseback
As we continue to build our team in support of our vision to the be the world’s best and most trusted mobility company, Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Mobility is excited to announce the opening of a Shared Services Representative on our Leaseback Team!
The EFM Shared Services Representative for the Business Administration (BA) provides client and vehicle-related support for EFM clients, EFM groups, and EH groups. The EFM Shared Services Representative will assist with various tasks, projects, research, and reports related to managing daily client and vehicle administration, both with internal operational teams, vendors, and EFM clients.
This position offers a starting salary range of $34,100-38,000 per year depending upon relevant experience and skill level. The schedule is Monday-Friday 8-5pm working hybrid out of our Fleet Operations center at 2281 Ball Drive, Maryland Heights, MO 63146. This position is primarily work from home with the occasional opportunity to come into the office for team building activities and meetings.
Enterprise Fleet Management offers a comprehensive healthcare package, 401k matching & profit sharing, paid time off, great discounts, and organizational growth potential!
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business. With a North American fleet of 650,000 vehicles and growing at almost 15 percent, the opportunity with Enterprise Fleet Management is tremendous. Our business continues to thrive, and we remain committed to the investment in and the development of our people. We do the right thing by our customers and employees every time and in every situation. Not only is that great for business (as seen in our global growth and success) it’s also great for employees.
- Pull daily reports from assigned Salesforce tasks, create and process quotes, accept and create proposals, and update all required information in the various tasks assigned.
- Assist with organizing and adjustment of information and client documentation.
- Communicate with employees as updates or information is needed to ensure resolution for service
- Act as backup support for Client Support Coordinators as necessary
- Assist with various tasks, projects, research, and reports for the department
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must live in St. Louis metropolitan area
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Minimum 1 year administrative experience
- Intermediate PC knowledge with experience in Excel and Word
- Must be willing to accept between $34,100-$38,000 per year
- Must have the ability to meet all work from home technical requirements
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
The ideal candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Customer Service
Work from Home (WFH) Requirements:
- Must have reliable and consistent high-speed internet access provided by a terrestrial cable or fiber provider (no DSL or satellite)
- High-speed Internet connection with a minimum validated upload speed of 5Mb and download speed of 25Mb is required. Connection latency must be less than 100ms. (Please validate using a speed test tool such as http://www.speedtest.net/)